Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Please hold me?

My kids are pretty affectionate generally, I think. We get lots of cuddles and kisses from both of them. It has been interesting lately though. The Love Bug is in this phase where he will come up to us and say "Mommy/Daddy, please hold me!" It sounds kind of funny hearing this come from an (almost) 3 year old. But, I will take hugs however they come!

The Missus has been a HUGE smoocher lately. She must kiss me about 200 times a day. I will be making dinner and she will walk up and kiss my leg. If I am holding her she will reach over and kiss my lips, face, hair...whatever she can get her lips on. I have been calling her the Kissing Bandit or Smoocherella.

I don't want either of them to stop! This is a good phase!

2 comments:

SweetCliches said...

I love your blog! AND I love Chai tea. heh

Rebecca :-) said...

I was interested to read your blog. As a parent you may be interested in being part of a university study I'm involved with. It’s about how infants and children develop. It wouldn’t take much of your time, and it’s a great way to contribute to knowledge by reporting on your own experiences. For more details go to the following address after copying it into your browser window, www.babysleepstudy.org or go to www.milestonesresearch.org and click on "Baby Sleep." Best wishes, Rebecca