Monday, March 10, 2008

Menu Plan - week of March 10th

Last week's menu was really good and I will write some reviews later this week. The good news is that 2 of my menu selections last week made enough for meals this week. Yeh!

Monday - Hot turkey/chicken sandwiches with mushroom gravy, mashed potatoes and green beans (from this month's Canadian Living magazine). **I am going to make extra potatoes so I can make some perogies for next week.

Tuesday - Stuffed Peppers with Beef, Rice, Spinach and Cheese & a salad - from Rachel Ray (the stuffing for the peppers starts with some of the Spanish rice & beef that I made last week. It makes a double batch so I froze one portion for this week).

Wednesday - Rotini with sausage and eggplant sauce (from Canadian Living magazine this month).

Thursday - chili & buttermilk biscuits

Friday - Marinated flank steak on the BBQ, Rosti potatoes and asparagus

Saturday - Chicken Tetrazzini (This Martha recipe I made last week also made a double batch, so I froze some for this week).

Sunday - TBD

1 comment:

Multi-tasking Mommy said...

Yummy sounding week!
I LOVE flank steak, we just had that on the weekend....yummy!
You are so organized :)