Monday, March 3, 2008

Menu Plan - week of March 3

Hmmm...it looks like lots of chicken this week AND a lot of new recipes! Wish me luck!

Monday - beef ragout with pasta and a salad (I didn't make it last week because I couldn't find them at the Superstore. Sobeys carries them).

Tuesday - Chicken with Apple Gravy, Cheesy Rice Pilaf with Peas, Green Beans

Wednesday - Spanish-Style Beef and Rice with a salad (Rachel Ray) ***she says that this recipe was designed so that you could freeze half of the beef and rice to make Stuffed Peppers with Beef, Rice, Spinach and Cheese at a later date. So, I guess I know something on the menu plan for next week!

Thursday - Chicken Tetrazzini (from Martha Stewart)

Friday - Burgers and salad

Saturday - Lighter chicken pot pie (from Martha)

Sunday - TBD

1 comment:

Blog said...

Wow! That's an ambitious week! Sounds yummy ('cept for the beef part -- which I don't do...). you're so gourmet!