Friday, February 15, 2008

Weaned

Well, the Missus is officially weaned. She was actually weaned cold-turkey last week a little unexpectedly. I was going to take her to 2 breast-feeding a day anyway but the process was sped up when I needed to take some medication that prevented me from breastfeeding (more on that another day). I am doing fine and so is the Missus. The first day she kept coming up to me and whined for me to breastfeed her. But the next couple of days went smoother and now she is drinking her homo milk from a sippie cup. We are still warming it up (just slightly) for her prior to giving it to her. She seems to drink more if it is at room temperature. I am proud of her so doing so well!

Now, if only I could get the Love Bug to drink milk again. I had a conversation with MTM about her daughter not drinking milk anymore. I said at the time that the Love Bug is a milk-a-holic and drinks tons. Well, wouldn't you know that a week later he stopped. Apparently he "doesn't like milk" anymore. He will drink chocolate milk and regular milk if I put a tiny bit of my chai latte in it, but that is not something I prefer to do. Hopefully he will grow out of this phase quickly.

No comments: