Tuesday, February 26, 2008

In to EVERYTHING

Lately, my kids have been little pains in the butt. I think partly because they are tired of being couped up in doors (we NEED Spring). Every time I turn around , they are in to something. The Love Bug was one of those kids who was constantly opening every drawer or cupboard anywhere we went. We thought he had outgrown this curiosity to get in to trouble. Um...not so much. On Friday my husband spent the morning "child proofing" our kitchen aka installing safety latches on all of our cupboard doors. We had everything safety proofed in our old house, but we really didn't want to have to do this in our new house.

Over the last month or so, my Love Bug will be in to everything he can get his hands on. I'll be making dinner or something and next thing I know, he is walking around with a box of cereal or sometimes a coffee grinder (which made a HUGE mess of coffee grounds everywhere - I was NOT impressed). And, to make matters worse, he now has a partner in crime. Everywhere the Love Bug is, Missus is not far behind (seeing what she can drag out of the cupboards)!

He has already told me "I don't like these new locks Mommy!". I just said "Oh well. Maybe you will stay out of trouble now". Ya right!

p.s. We still need to do child proof our master bathroom so that toothpaste and shaving cream don't get all of the floor...like last week...

No comments: