Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Toddler Time

Today the Missus and I went to a class at a local parenting centre. The program is called Toddler Time and is a music program for kids 1-3 years old. I took the Love Bug there for a few programs when he was little, including Toddler Time when he has just turned one.

I thought Missus would LOVE the program because she will stop and dance to any music she hears - including elevator music. But, I think she was wondering where the heck we were. Poor thing. The only program I have taken her to (except a couple where she tagged along to Love Bug's class) was swimming. I think she was just trying to figure out what was happening today. Don't get me wrong, she definitely enjoyed it. She just wasn't her usual loud, enthusiastic self. I'm sure she will be in to it more next week.

As a side note...I can't believe I am already taking her to programs with "toddler" on the name. It is official now...no longer an infant...so sad...

1 comment:

Blog said...

Ohh! Not sad that you're taking her to toddler classes! It takes a bit of getting used to, but it only gets BETTER once they reach the toddler mark! The monkey's in preschool (she's 2.5 years), and I LOVE it. It's hilarious -- the stuff she comes home with!