Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mother's Day Brunch

This Mother's day (and last year as well) I am holding a brunch for my mom. My family will be there as well as my mom, step-dad and my brother's family. Although it is also my day, I really enjoy having family over. And, I especially love having people over for brunch. I love brunch! Is there anyone who doesn't? Here is the menu I am planning for Sunday. I think it covers both the sweet and savory aspect of brunch.

French toast casserole from this month's Today's Parent Magazine - you make it the night before and pop it into the oven in the morning. I think this looks so yummy!

Frittata with asparagus, tomatoes and fontina cheese


Home fries

Peameal bacon

Fresh fruit

Ricotta Lemon Pancakes with a fresh blueberry sauce - I originally wasn't going to make these, but I want to make sure I have enough food and I think my mom would really like them!

Happy Mother's Day everyone!

1 comment:

Multi-tasking Mommy said...

Mmm....yummy!

That sounds just so delish!