Monday, May 26, 2008

Menu Plan - week of May 26th

Last week I didn't get to make a couple of the items on my plan because we had company one night and had a late lunch the other day, so a couple of those items are being included this week.

Also, I have decided not to plan weekend meals for the summer. We visit a lot and will be going to the cottage, so there isn't much sense.

Monday - from the Canadian Living Make it tonight cookbook: Mushroom pork medallions, potatoes and asparagus

Tuesday - Lazy perogy casserole & salad - New recipe I'm trying

Wednesday - chicken souvlaki, rice pilaf, Greek salad, pitas and tatziki

Thursday - Penne with short rib ragout

Friday - Mediterranean chicken stew with couscous

1 comment:

Multi-tasking Mommy said...

Summer starts now for you? ;)

That Perogy Casserole sounds so yummy!

When do you do all of your cooking, btw? You seem to have such great meals planned and I just wonder how you can accomplish them--good for you!