Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Products I love (as a mom)

When you are pregnant you starting compiling a list and purchase things you think you might need for your baby. Everyone has their favourite items that they can't live without and they let you know what they are. I think that there is always basic stuff you need and you learn what works best for you once you actually have your baby. And, your need change as your baby, and family grow! Here are some things that I love.

The Kushies nursing aprons - although I am no longer breastfeeding, I loved these things. So easy to fit in your purse or diaper bag and really inexpensive. There are so many different types and styles of nursing aprons out there, but I think this is the best value for sure.





My Fleurville diaper bag - I LOVE IT! I started off with a Roots diaper bag, which was great, but soon graduated to this one. It is stylish and practical. I am so happy I got it.





The Fisher Price booster seat - why did I buy a high chair again? This thing just straps on your kitchen chair, cleans really easily, takes up less room and is portable.




Baby Magoo blankets - I didn't have these for the Love Bug, but have a couple for the Missus. She loves them. They are so soft.

Kushies bibs with sleeves - once kids are feeding themselves it tends to get messy. These are inexpensive and completely cover them.






Gymboree bubble blower - this thing makes the best bubbles ever!








My Pliko P3 (Peg Perego) stroller. It was great when I had just one child. And works well with two because your old child, who may generally prefer walking when you are out, can just ride on the back when needed.








Squishy balls - my kids love them. You can get them from any toy store or even the dollar store, We have tons of them.






Diapees & Wipees - Since I used to sell them, I have a few that I use. Even my hubby doesn't mind taking it with him. It is so handy to throw in any bag or to separate different diaper sizes when you have more than one child in diapers.

1 comment:

Multi-tasking Mommy said...

I hear ya on many of those items--especially the "why did I get a high chair"! We have the same booster and thought the bunny was done with it (put it away before Christmas), but have brought it back since a few "fall off the big girl chair" incidents.

I think I need to get myself a Diapees and Wipees this time around. I think that would be really useful!