Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The origin of chocolate milk

This weekend I took the kids to my mom's cottage since my husband was working. On Saturday, my mom and step-dad took the Love Bug out with them to do some errands while the Missus slept (to give me a break). While they were out they passed some cows.

My step dad said to the Love Bug "Look at the cows. Those white cows make white milk."

The Love Bug said "Ya."

Then my step-dad said "And brown cows make chocolate milk."

The Love Bug looked at him and said "No Zaidie. Chocolate milk comes from Starbucks!"

Too cute!

2 comments:

Multi-tasking Mommy said...

THAT is so cute!

It reminds me of our grocery shopping trip yesterday where the bunny asked for "chocolate eggs" instead of white eggs.

Blog said...

Ahhhhahahahahahaha! That's CLASSIC!