Monday, June 23, 2008

Menu Plan - week of June 23rd

This week I am going to try out a few new recipes from my latest cookbook "eat, shrink and be merry". I have watched the show on the Food Network and decided to see how the book is. What can I say...I love buying new cookbooks!

Monday - pasta with meat sauce

Tuesday - From new cookbook - Chicken Pandemoniyum (chicken & wild rice skillet meal with grated parmesan) and green beans

Wednesday - chili, buttermilk biscuits (as per my hubby's request)

Thursday - Dilly beloved from new cookbook (baked chicken with maple, mustard, lemon & dill) with roasted potatoes and asparagus

Friday - steaks on the BBQ, butternut squash risotto and salad

Saturday - chicken and black bean burritos with a green salad

1 comment:

Multi-tasking Mommy said...

You are so funny! Always insisting that the chili is per your hubby's request ;)

He could have much worse requests AND with being able to do chili in the crockpot when it is hot outside, it is a perfect meal!!!