Monday, July 21, 2008

Menu Plan - week of July 21

I'm trying lots of new recipes this week, so my hubby is probably scared! I haven't tried any recipes from the Oprah cookbook, so we'll see how that goes. And, I have had the Rachel Ray cookbook for a couple of years, but started going through it again over the weekend looking for new ideas.

Monday - Moroccan chicken with couscous (Oprah's new cookbok)

Tuesday - Ropa Vieja and rice (Oprah's new cookbook)

Wednesday - SHeppard's Pie

Thursday - Pasta with roasted eggplant sauce & ricotta salata (Rachel Ray's 365 day coookbook)

Friday - Turkey or Chicken croquettes with spinach mashers and pan gravy (RR 365 day cookbook)

Saturday - Spinach and artichoke calzones (RR cookbook) - I think I may add some chicken in them too. I love the artichoke pesto that goes into these and have made it and put it on pasta.

Sunday - leftovers/mommy's day off!

No comments: