Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Menu Plan - week of Nov.12

We are finally in to our new home and mostly have our kitchen set up now. I have the essentials unpacked and am able to cook again. We are just waiting for our counter tops and a few other odds and ends for the builder to install.

I also got a new dishwasher and over-the-range microwave convection oven which are great. I am excited to use the convection oven since I have never had one before!


Monday
chicken and dumplings
asparagus

Tuesday
Chicken meatloaf with red pepper sauce
cauliflower au gratin
mashed potatoes (I made a double batch to use in Wednesday's meal too)

Wednesday
Sheppard's pie
salad

Thursday
tuna casserole - my hubby's grandmother's recipe - I have never made a tuna casserole before, so we'll see how it goes!
salad

Friday
Tilapia with artichoke and sundried tomatoes
salad
rice

Saturday & Sunday - TBD

No comments: