Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Menu Plan - week of January 5th 2009

It has been a while since I posted anything and I highly doubt that anyone is even reading this anymore. So, I may be doing this for my own benefit. I had been quite sick with my third pregnancy and thinking about food was not something I was very interested in doing. Then came the holidays. But, now we are starting off the new year and my only resolution is to get more organized and I think doing my weekly menu plan definitely qualifies!

Monday - leftovers from my little girl's birthday party (chicken parmesan, meatballs, pasta and salad)

Tuesday - pecan chicken, roasted sweet potatoes, asparagus

Wednesday - Get Yo' Man Chicken, rice and corn

Thursday - Melt in Your Mouth BBQ ribs, potatoes and salad

Friday - eating out

Saturday - chicken curry with steamed rice

Sunday - Beef Ragout with Penne Rigate, salad

1 comment:

Multi-tasking Mommy said...

Happy Birthday to your little one! I can't believe she's already two!!! Hope she had a great day.