Saturday, September 13, 2008

Time to call it quits?

I have been thinking about discontinuing my blog. For no real reason in particular. I just haven't been as into it lately and I don't think that many people read it. I could blog about so many cute and funny stories, but don't seem to find the time. I wish I did to keep them as memories for the kids when they are older. So, I have been considering just keeping my own diary that does not need to be censored for public eyes.

For the next couple of weeks I will still do my menu plan, but probably not much else. I am going to wait a little bit to make my final decision.

Thanks to everyone who does come by to see what's new!

2 comments:

Multi-tasking Mommy said...

I'm sorry to hear this, however I completely understand!

You're not the only one lately who is thinking of doing this...

Anonymous said...

I am so there as well. I have been keeping diary rather than online one - and soend way less time on line and more time living! :0) I also don't don't know how much more information about me & Sausage & Sugar I want online!