Sunday, September 16, 2007

No news is good news

Well, we still haven't heard from my MIL, which is good. I think she may be out of the country right now. If I remember correctly, she was going to visit her sister this month. Since we will be moving out of our current house in 2 weeks and our home phone number will be disconnected for a month or so, it should be interesting to see if she tries to contact us at all.

I told my husband that I am viewing this situation as a type of break. I would feel too guilty never speaking to her again, however, I don't intend to talk to her again soon. I deserve a break from the abuse for a little while (at least). My husband isn't so sure he wants to talk to her again anytime soon. So, we'll see what happens.

The reality is that I hardly think about her or the situation right now at all. We are getting ready to move and are having the kids christened next weekend. So, those things, plus everyday activities are keeping me busy.

No comments: